aboutPolitical Action Committee
The San Antonio Police Officers Association Political Action Committee (SAPOA PAC) represents the concerns of police officers and their families to elected officials at all levels of government. The PAC carries the voice of the membership and advocates for legislation, benefits, and working conditions for our city’s police officers.
Key responsibilities of the PAC include:
- Direct engagement of elected officials and their staff’s.
- Act as a representative for the membership and carry the voice of police officers to elected officials.
- Where applicable, meet with candidates for endorsement reviews.
- Endorse candidates for public office and focus on those who support public safety and the uniformed officer.
- Engage the community through outreach programs to build trust and respect for the role of police officers in our neighborhoods.
The strength of the SAPOA PAC comes from its membership. Stay engaged. Stay informed. The PAC is working hard for you and will only be successful if we stick together as one voice supporting our family, benefits, and working conditions.
The San Antonio Police Officers’ Association proudly endorses the following candidates:
District 4: Adriana Rocha-Garcia
District 6: Melissa Cabello Havrda
District 7: Ana Sandoval
District 9: John Courage
District 10: Clayton Perry