2020 Primary Endorsements
SAPOA is proud to announce our 2020 Primary Endorsements for County, State, and Federal Offices. These candidates respect and support San Antonio Police Officers and will work to ensure that they have the benefits and resources they need to keep us safe.
SAPOA encourages everyone to register and then vote in the March 3, 2020 Primary Election.
Congressional District 23 – Tony Gonzalez
Court of Criminal Appeals Place 3 – Bert Richardson
Court of Criminal Appeals Place 4 – Kevin Yeary
Court of Criminal Appeals Place 9 – David Newell
Senate District 26 – Jose Menendez
HD 47 – Justin Berry (Austin)
HD 116 – Trey Martinez Fischer
HD 118 – Leo Pacheco
HD 119 – Jennifer Ramos
HD 120 – Barbara Gervin Hawkins
HD 121 – Steve Allison
HD 122 – Lyle Larson
HD 124 – Ina Minjares
HD 125 – Ray Lopez
DISTRICT COURT JUDGES
37th DC – Michael Mery
45th DC – Toni Arteaga
131st DC – Norma Gonzalez
166th DC – Laura Salinas
379th DC – Ron Rangel
408th DC – Angelica Jimenez
438th DC – Rosie Alvarado
BEXAR COUNTY TAX ASSESSOR
County Commissioner Pct. 2 – Justin Rodriguez
County Commissioner Pct. 3 – Trish DeBerry
BEXAR COUNTY CONSTABLES
Constable Pct. 2- Ino Badillo
aboutPolitical Action Committee
The San Antonio Police Officers Association Political Action Committee (SAPOA PAC) represents the concerns of police officers and their families to elected officials at all levels of government. The PAC carries the voice of the membership and advocates for legislation, benefits, and working conditions for our city’s police officers.
Key responsibilities of the PAC include:
- Direct engagement of elected officials and their staff’s.
- Act as a representative for the membership and carry the voice of police officers to elected officials.
- Where applicable, meet with candidates for endorsement reviews.
- Endorse candidates for public office and focus on those who support public safety and the uniformed officer.
- Engage the community through outreach programs to build trust and respect for the role of police officers in our neighborhoods.
The strength of the SAPOA PAC comes from its membership. Stay engaged. Stay informed. The PAC is working hard for you and will only be successful if we stick together as one voice supporting our family, benefits, and working conditions.