How do I get reimbursed for the sick leave pool?

Please visit our Forms page for a complete list of resources for sick leave and time off donation.

What's covered under my Dental or Vision plan?

Please visit our Dental & Vision resources page.

How can I submit an article to The Centurion?

Please submit your article by emailing

Where can I get help with a workers compensation claim?

For general inquiries or if you’re having issues with your claims, please email us at, or call 210-828-9616

Reach out directly

Crystal Zavala at 210-828-9616 ext. 206 or email her at